Our customers will find some extremely
valuable information courtesy of the
Tohatsu Website. If you do not
see what you are looking you can email us and we will do our best to answer any questions you may
Technical Information- Provided by
Frequently Asked Questions
- Answer to the most commonly asked questions.
- Get the answers to all your TLDI questions.
On-Line Owner's Manuals
- Lose your owner's manual? Download a replacement copy here.
Outboard Propeller Chart - Choosing the right
propeller to fit your needs entails a number of factors. Use our
chart to help you determine which is the best one for you.
Oil & Gas Mixture Ratios
- For outboards that require a 50:1 premix of oil/gas we've put
together a chart to simplify the calculations.
- We've put together a chart to help you determine what type of fuel
consumption you can expect from your Tohatsu Outboard.
Outboard Break-In Charts
- The break-in period is the most critical time in the life of your
outboard. Our charts show the standard "break-in" periods for
Tohatsu Outboards (2-stroke, 4-stroke and TLDI).
Step-By-Step Lower Unit
- An 8-step process to properly maintain the oil in your lower unit.
Winterizing Your Tohatsu
- keep your engine in tip-top
condition for years to come.
NYS Boaters Guide-
A handbook of registration, operation
and safety information for the prudent mariner.